General Terms and conditions
(1) These Conditions apply to all Visitors to the Site, who must read this document in its entirety.
(2) All these Conditions apply to Visitors to the Site and should be read by anyone using or visiting the Site.
In these Conditions:
(1) "Us/We/Our" means “Online Experten Eins GmbH
Luise-Ullrich-Str. 20, 80636 München” which is a limited liability company registered under German Law and registered in the Amtsgericht München register of companies with number HRB 201850.
(2) "Intellectual Property Rights" means all intellectual and industrial property rights throughout the world including (but without limitation) copyrights, patents, know-how, trademarks, database rights, topography rights and all designs in each case both registered and unregistered together with all rights to apply for, renew or extend any of the foregoing, and all rights to prevent passing off or unfair competition.
(3) "Material" means any and all information and content on the Site including (but without limitation) text, graphics, software, images and other such material.
(4) "Site" means "http://www.c-date-erfarenheter.com" being the website operated by Us.
(5) "Visitor to the Site" means any person accessing the Site.
(6) "Web Access Contract" means the contract made between Us and the Visitor to the Site each time they access the Site.
(7) “Services” means any Service which We may offer from time to time.
3. Cookies and Privacy
(A) Session cookies - these are saved in RAM (not on a hard drive) and are deleted when the Visitor to the Site exits the browser.
(B) Permanent cookies - these are used to save personal settings that are input by a Visitor to the Site when using the site. They also allow Us to see whether the Visitor to the Site has seen specific information or advertising material or whether he or she has taken part in a survey. The use of permanent cookies allows for the personalisation and improvement of the site.
(C) Third party cookies - these are used when a Visitor to the Site reaches the Site through the advertising space of a third party. These cookies are either deleted automatically on the expiry of the lifetime of such cookies.
(3) If a Visitor to the Site does not wish cookies to be placed on his or her PC, they can be disabled in their web browser. The option to do so is normally found in a browser's "security settings" section. Please note, permanently disabling cookies in a browser may hinder use of the Site, provision of the Services and the use of other websites and interactive services.
(5) We use Google AdSense, a service for including advertisements from Google Inc. (" Google"). Google AdSense uses "cookies ", text files that are stored on your computer, to analyze how users use the site. Google AdSense uses so called pixels (invisible images) .
The information generated by cookies and pixels on this website ( including your IP address) and delivery of advertising formats will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information can be passed from Google to contractors of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by you.
(6) We use the online advertising program "Google AdWords " including conversion tracking . The cookie for conversion tracking is set when a user clicks on an ad delivered by a Google advert. These cookies expire after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this site and the cookie has not yet expired, We and Google can see that the user has clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Every customer gets a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked through the websites of advertisers . The information obtained by means of the conversion cookie information is used to create conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted -in to conversion tracking. Customers are given the total number of users who have clicked on their ad and proceeded to a page. However, no information from which a personal identification of the user is possible will be recorded. If you wish to disable cookies for conversion tracking, you can set your browser so that cookies are blocked by the following domain: "Googleadservices.com ". Users who do this are not included in the Conversion statistics on Google ad words. For more information on "Privacy" with Google AdWords , please follow this link: http://www.google.de/privacy_ads.html .
(7) The Google +1 lets you and other users personalise content from Google and our partners. Google will store both the content that you have pressed the +1 button on, as well as information about the page that you viewed when you click on +1. Your +1's can be shown as evidence along with your name and profile photo in Google services, such as in search results or in your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the internet.
Google records information about your +1 activities to improve Google's services for you and others. In order to use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least the chosen name for the profile. This name is used in all Google services. In some cases, this name can also substitute any other name that you used when sharing content under your Google account. The identity of your Google profile can be shown to users who know your e-mail address or other identifying information about you.
(8) Twitter services are integrated on Our Site. These functions are offered by Twitter Inc., Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St , Suite 900 , San Francisco, CA 94103 , USA . Through the use of Twitter and function of "re-tweet " the web pages you visit are linked to your Twitter account and made known to other users . This data is also transmitted to Twitter.
(9) We integrate plugins of the social network Facebook into Our Site (eg the facebook ‘like’ button). Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue , Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA . You can find an overview of Facebook -plugins here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/ .
When you visit Our Site, the plugin establishes a connection between your browser and the Facebook server. Facebook thereby obtains the information about your IP Address when you visit Our Site. If you click on the Facebook ”Like” button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you will link the content of our pages onto your Facebook profile. Thereby Facebook can correlate your visit to Our Site with your user account. We point out that we as providers of Our Site have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data that goes to Facebook . For more information, please refer to the privacy statement of facebook under https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
If you do not wish Facebook to be able to track visits to our pages and correlate this with your facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
(10) Data protection cannot be fully guaranteed with regard to data transfers in open networks such as the internet. The Visitor to the Site is therefore responsible for the data transferred onto the internet by him or her in this respect.
5. The Material
(1) We permit a Visitor to the Site to view and download a single copy of the Material solely for his or her personal, non-commercial use and only in accordance with the other provisions of these Conditions.
(2) Except where expressly stated otherwise, all Material is owned or licensed to Us. Unauthorised use of the Material may violate Our Intellectual Property Rights in the Material. A Visitor to the Site must not remove, obscure or tamper with any copyright or proprietary notices contained in any Material he or she downloads.
6. Visitors to the Site's Obligations
(1) A Visitor to the Site undertakes that he or she will not:
(A) view and use the Site except for his or her own purposes and will not sell, publish or modify the Material or reproduce, display, distribute, store, retransmit or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose;
(B) use or interfere with the Site other than in accordance with these Conditions or (without limitation) in any way so that all or part of the Site or any Material is or could be interrupted, reproduced, stored, retransmitted, published, damaged, rendered less efficient, corrupted or in any way impaired;
(C) use the Site or the Material in any manner which constitutes an infringement of any third party rights (including Intellectual Property Rights);
(D) cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to, or breach the rights of, any other person;
(E) upload, post, publish or transmit, or use in any way, Material which is protected by an Intellectual Property Right without the prior written consent of its owner;
(F) introduce to the Site viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or harmful;
(G) gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
(H) attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or distribute a denial-of service attack;
(I) attempt to reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or disassemble the Site or any Material or knowingly allow others to do so, except to the extent that applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction. A Visitor to the Site may not modify any Material or create copies of any Material;
(J) onward transmit or distribute any Material electronically or via the internet;
(K) intercept or attempt to incept any email.
(1) We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of the Material.
(2) Whilst We endeavour to use sound procedures in conducting tests, analyses and data comparisons, We cannot guarantee their accuracy since they are dependent on the quality of the information provided to Us.
(3) We will not be liable for the misuse of data, information or Material by any Visitor to the Site.
(4) The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representation about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Material or about the results to be obtained from using the Site and accessing the Material.
(5) The use of the Site is at the Visitor to the Site's own risk.
(6) We do not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that the Site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful goods.
(7) We will not be liable for disruption to technical equipment or the quality of the provision of Services due to any event beyond Our reasonable control (e.g. the failure of communication networks).
(8) We will not be responsible for any costs which may arise from any servicing or replacing of equipment or data, resulting from the Visitor to the Site's use of the Site or the Material.
(9) The Site and the Material are provided on an "as is" basis, without any warranties of any kind.
(10) The Site may contain links to third party websites. These links are not provided as an endorsement by Us of the contents of such websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third party sites and do not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such websites. If the Visitor to the Site decides to access linked third party websites, he or she does so at his or her own risk.
(11) We will not be liable for third parties gaining access to personal information in an unauthorised manner, for example by a so-called "hacker" accessing the database.
(12) We will not be liable for any loss or damage which the Visitor to the Site may suffer because of any act, omission, neglect or default (including negligence) in the performance of the Web Access Contract by Us, Our servants or agents.
(13) We will not be liable to the Visitor to the Site in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence) or breach of statutory duty for any indirect loss of any kind which the Visitor to the Site may suffer by reason of any act, omission, neglect or default (including negligence) in the performance of the Web Access Contract by Us, Our servants or agents.
(14) The Visitor to the Site agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Us harmless, Our partners, employees and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, costs, actions or demands (including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from the Visitor to the Site's use or misuse of the Site, the Services or the Visitor to the Site's breach of these Conditions. We will provide notice to the Visitor to the Site as soon as it is able, of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
(15) On the market are hundreds of different tariffs and services offered, which may change daily. We can not take any responsibility for the fact that the information is complete and in particular, that there are no cheaper or better deals than those shown here. Nor do we guarantee that there are no other providers than those shown.
(16) We take great care to provide all the information provided on the site up to date and free of errors. Nevertheless, we cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of information provided free of charge on our website. We do not offer a guarantee for the completeness of the information provided on our website.
8. Amendment of these Conditions
We may amend these Conditions at any time by updating this page of the Site. The Visitor to the Site should visit this page periodically to review these Conditions as they are continually binding upon the Visitor to the Site. Continued use of the Services and/or the Site constitutes acceptance of all and any revised Conditions.
The construction, validity and performance of these Conditions and the Contract will be governed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales and the Visitor to the Site agrees that any dispute arising under these Conditions or the Contract will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.